Las Pinas City, Manila

Dear Sir/Madam,

Be warned about the misleading website of sun cellular about their post-paid plans and their lousy Customer service.

I applied first at Festival Mall Alabang, Sun shop for the first time. I was so excited because I will finally have my own phone line. I waited in line for 2 hours only to find out that my requirements were incomplete. The sun cellular website says that I only need A valid ID (I Brought my Passport) and a Competitors Billing (Our Smart Billing). but they said that I should give up my payslip. It clearly said in the website that I only needed those. The sad thing is that STUDENTS have a plan and they don't even have Income. How come I have to give them my payslip.

The next week I came back with my father accompanying me. almost all of the requirements MY ID and a competitors billing. They said they would not accept my Smart billing because It was billed to my fathers name. My father went and explained to them that we lived in the same house but they were insistent that It was not allowed. I gave them my payslip only to found out that I also needed to Produce a certificate of employment. If they just said so in the first place then I would have completed the requirements in no time.

Review about: Sun Cellular Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sun Cellular?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion