Las Pinas City, Manila

Dear Sir/Madam,

Be warned about the misleading website of sun cellular about their post-paid plans and their lousy Customer service.

I applied first at Festival Mall Alabang, Sun shop for the first time. I was so excited because I will finally have my own phone line. I waited in line for 2 hours only to find out that my requirements were incomplete. The sun cellular website says that I only need A valid ID (I Brought my Passport) and a Competitors Billing (Our Smart Billing). but they said that I should give up my payslip. It clearly said in the website that I only needed those. The sad thing is that STUDENTS have a plan and they don't even have Income. How come I have to give them my payslip.

The next week I came back with my father accompanying me. almost all of the requirements MY ID and a competitors billing. They said they would not accept my Smart billing because It was billed to my fathers name. My father went and explained to them that we lived in the same house but they were insistent that It was not allowed. I gave them my payslip only to found out that I also needed to Produce a certificate of employment. If they just said so in the first place then I would have completed the requirements in no time.

Had an Experience with Sun Cellular?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more