Bacolod, Western Visayas

I was in a very important call when suddenly i lost signal.I tried using another phone with the same sim card but there was no network/signal.

I called cx service but could not get hold of anyone. I went to one of the offices twice but until now they could not resolve the issue.

They told me to get a new number which I definitely decline due to the fact that I have been using the same number with my clients for 3 years!I'm so pissed that I wanted to punch somebody from SUN Cellular just to get this issue fixed ASAP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sun cellular prepaid account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Sun Cellular needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sun cellular prepaid account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sun Cellular.

Had an Experience with Sun Cellular?

Comments

I have the same unresolved issue since September 14, 2015. I hate how they kept me waiting.

*** you ***!